Hatha Yoga - Mantra - Mixed Level with Mitra Somerville
Mixed Level • 20-May-2021
In this Hatha yoga class we will incorporate mantra. Repeating a mantra (sacred sound vibration) is a powerful way to calm the mind and create harmony within our whole system. We will feel more centered and at ease.
- Netra Vyayamam - Eye Movements
- Warm Up: Sitting side bend, Spinal twist, Table, Cat/Cow
- Inverted V - Downward Dog
- Surya Namaskar - Sun Salutation
- Vrikshasana - Tree
- Bhujangasana - Cobra
- Arte Salabhasana - Half Locust
- Advasana - Reverse Corpse
- Dhanurasana - Bow
- Balasana - Child's Pose
- Vajrasana - Diamond
- Dandasana - Staff Pose
- Bhadrasana - Butterfly
- Janu Shirasasana - One Legged Forward Fold
- Paschimottanasana - Seated Forward Bend
- Sarvangasana - Shoulder Stand
- Halasana - Plough
- Matsyasana - Fish Pose
- Ardha Matsyendrasana, Half Spinal Twist
- Nidra - Deep Relaxation
- Kapala Bhati - Skull Shining Breath
- Nadi Suddhi - Alternate Nostril Breathing
Learn more about Mitra Somerville
Up Next in Mixed Level
Hatha Yoga - Surrender - Mixed Level ...
Join Zac Parker on a journey of Surrender through Yoga in this Mixed Level Integral Yoga Hatha class.
Learn more about Zac Parker
Hatha Yoga - Witnessing - Mixed Level...
Integral Yoga Hatha for Pranayama wit...
Satya Greenstone leads you in 90-min Hatha Yoga class focused on deepening your Pranayama practice.
Learn more about Satya Greenstone